I Signed For A Waiver Of Counsel. Am I Now Stuck Without A Lawyer? What Should I Do?

by admin on September 3, 2012

Because you signed a waiver of counsel does not mean you are stuck without an attorney.  Tell the judge you made a mistake by waiving your right to one. Many judges will give you another court date in which to find a court appointed attorney.

Further, I suggest you contact your local public defender’s office to see if you qualify for their assistance.

If you or someone you know have questions concerning an upcoming court date or your legal representation, feel free to call Albuquerque Criminal Lawyer Anthony Spratley at 505-750-8442 for the answers you need.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: